Saturday, January 12, 2013

NollyWood Actress Amaka Anioji: “I Would Rather Date A Charming Married Man Than An Annoying Single Guy”

Fast rising Nollywood Actress Amaka Anioji in a recent interview has opened up about her preference for a man who would respect and treat her like woman, irrespective of the man’s marital status.  When asked if she could date a married man, her response was:  “Well, it is frustrating. It can be tempting sometimes when you meet married men who are really very charming especially, when you have dated a single guy who is very annoying. You run into a married man who is good looking and experienced, you would be tempted to fall in love with him. 
But for me, I will always think of how dating a married man will affect people’s perception about me. Afterall, I am not going to marry the person but I’m more concerned about what people are going to say. I also considered how that thing will affect my relationship with God. Though it can be very juicy, I consider all that. I like to work and earn my living, it gives me joy.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST