Sunday, July 21, 2013

Movie Marketers Want To ''Do It With Me'' Before Marketing My Movie ––Actress Bisi Ibidapo

Whenever the name Bisi Ibidapo-Obe is mentioned, one just have to remember her love-child drama with Hon Dino Melaye, who she claimed impregnated her and, as such, the father of her baby.  Below is what she said about Dino Melaye's current place in her life and her encounter with notorious men in the movie marketing sector who want to "shop her thing" before helping her:

Did you ever consider abortion as an option then?
Never! I rebuke that in Jesus name. This is what I have craved for. This is what many rich men and women cannot afford to buy with money and God now blessed me with such gift. It never crossed my mind because I considered her (the baby) a gift from God. Why should I abort the baby? You needed to see me then. I flaunted the pregnancy anywhere and everywhere. Although attempts were made by some people to get it terminated but the God that I worship did not allow this to happen.
Continue

Who are those people?
I wouldn’t want to talk about them. But I was attacked physically and spiritually. But thank God as He proved Himself to them.

Right now the baby is here, what is the relationship between you and Dino Melaye?
Relationship? Seriously, I wouldn’t want to talk about it. What is more important is that the baby is alive and I pray to God to give me long life to take good care of her. As I said earlier, she is a gift from God.

Given your experience with Dino Melaye, do you still believe in love?
Why not? The fact that a man breaks your heart does not mean that you shouldn’t pick up the pieces and move on with your life. It won’t stop me from giving my heart to another man. I only need to be careful with the kind of man that I will open my heart to.

Did you experience the issue of séxual harassment while growing in the industry?
Séxual harassment is not peculiar to our industry alone, we have it everywhere. But I will tell you that I never experienced such during my training with the Odunfa caucus. We have thorough professionals in that caucus who have no time for such frivolities. Don’t get me wrong; I am not saying they don’t ‘toast’ ladies, but it is left for you to accept or not. They will never force you or consider it before giving you roles. I get my roles on merit not by sleeping around with producers.

But I experience this with some movie marketers who insisted that they must sleep with me before giving me money for production. But I called their bluff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST