Wednesday, December 25, 2013

AKPOS - EKAITTE:- Sweetheart, I’m GEJ...


AKPOS:- Sweetheart, i’m
GEJ
EKAITTE:- U’r kidding, Our
president is GEJ (Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan)
AKPORS:- I mean, i’m GEJ-
GOING ON EMERGENCY
JOURNEY!

EKAITTE (Smiles):- Oh! U’re
not serious! What kind of
journey are u going on?
AKPORS:- OBJ
EKAITTE:- To meet
Obsanjo?
AKPORS:- No, it means ON
A BUSSINESS JOURNEY.
EKAITTE:- Oh!
AKPORS:- Yes… IBB
EKAITTE:- Babangida?
AKPORS:- I’LL BE BACK
EKAITTE:- *smiles*
AKPORS:- Till then ACN.
EKAITTE:- U want to join
Politics?
AKPORS:- I’LL ALWAYS CALL
UR NUMBER.
EKAITTE:- Hmmm…
AKPORS:- While i’m away,
PDP with love.
EKAITTE:- Whats?
AKPORS:- PLEASE DON’T
PLAY WITH OUR LOVE.
EKAITTE:- U know i won’t
BRF.
AKPORS:- What has lagos
state governor, got to
dowith all this!?
EKAITTE (smiles):- I’LL BE
RIGHTOUS & FAITHFUL!
AKPORS:- I trust U
EKAITTE:- FOOL!
AKPORS (Screamed):-
Whaaat!?
EKAITTE:- FOR OUR
OVERWHELMING LOVE!
Who Killed It Akpos Or
Ekaitte??

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST