Thursday, December 12, 2013

Akpos Jokes: At a table in a restaurant, Akpos and a Lady having dinner


Akpos: Baby, I love you, would
you please marry me?
Lady: (stands up and lands a sound
slap on his face)I have waited more than 9yrs, I have
prayed, fasted, sowed seeds,
bought books and listened to
tapes, even went out of my

way to be nice to every male
species of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching
football and play station. I
went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went
to House on the Rock, from
House on the rock I went to Guiding
Light Assembly, from there i went to This Present Winners looking
every where for you l went
from a size 14 to a size
10, so that when you see me
you’d love what you see. I left Lagos,
went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port-Harcourt, then I
went all the way to Kano I joined hi-
five, from hi-five to facebook,
then I went to twitter, I even had a
blog on which I ranted, hoping
you would show up! for where?
I uploaded only my best pictures on
Facebook, even whatsapp
infact I took photo sessions to look my
best, all for you o!
I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or
indirect!
The next place I was hoping to check
was the moon, before you
crawled out, crawled out
from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this
while?
The neighbour I said hello to every
morning?
Were you trying to destroy my faith?
You almost rendered my prayer life useless?
What were you waiting for?
What sign where you looking for? Do
you want to kill me before
you
reveal yourself?!!! .
.
.
Now be a gentleman,get down on your
knees and put that ring on
my finger!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akpos replied: I was only joking
ooooooo..!! The lady fainted.
ONE WORD FOR AKPOS???

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST