Thursday, January 30, 2014

A guy gave his girlfriend a doll - Must Read

A guy gave his girlfriend a doll. She
angrily grabbed
the doll and threw it into the street.
Her boyfriend came up and
said, "Why did you throw away the doll?" She
answered, "Because I don't like the
present." He left and grabbed the
doll, when all of a

sudden a car ran over him, causing
his death. On the day of the funeral, the girl,
weeping, grabbed the
doll and hugged it; when she
squeezed it hard, she
heard her boyfriend's recorded voice
saying, "Will you marry me?" When she dropped
the doll in her
shock and grief, out of the doll's
pocket fell two
rings and a note which said, "Love
what you have, before life teaches you to love what
you lost.
Never allow my
ignorance to lose what
you have planned. Please grant me
understanding to know when you are preparing
something for me. Do
not allow pride to make me lose my
gift and your gift
for me. Type Ase, Amen,Amin,Amina

1 comment:

  1. Im crying! Chai! May God not allow us take hasty decisions.

    ReplyDelete

ST