Saturday, January 4, 2014

Between father and son


A boy said to his father: "I saw a girl
and I want to marry her.
She is so beautiful and she has
gorgeous eyes.
The father answered his son: of
course son, let’s ask for her hand in marriage." When the father saw the
girl, he admired her beauty and he
told his son: "You don’t deserve this

girl, she needs someone who has
experience in life and she can depend
on, someone like me." The boy was surprised by the
attitude of his father and he
told him: "She will marry me, not
you”.
They started to fight and finally they
decided both to go to the police station to solve their problem.
When they tell their story to the
police officer, he told them: "bring the
girl so we can ask her about
her opinion about this." When the
officer saw the beauty of the girl he said to the boy
and his father: "you both don’t
deserve her, she needs someone
who has prestige like me."
The 3 men started a fight and
decided to go to the minister to solve their problem. When the
minister saw the girl, he said: "She
deserves to be married with a
minister like
me".
The prince heard about their problem and call them all to help them solve it
but and when he saw the girl he
said : "This girl will marry me".
All the 5 men started to
fight. Finally, the girl said, "I have the
solution! I will start to run and whoever catches me first, he wil l
be my husband”.
When she started to run, the boy,
his father, the
police officer, the
minister and the prince started to run to catch her.
Suddenly the 5 men fell into a deep
hole.
The girl looked to them from the top
and she said “did you know who am
I?” I am the temporal world!!
People want to run to catch me,
they are racing to have me. By doing
that, they forget their Eledumare/God, until
they end up in their grave and
won’t have me....! Moral lesson..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST