Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Story: Must read for the heart.


I am working with the federal ministry
of health, since 1993.
God has blessed me so far with good
family and my successful
career. i am loved by all my bosses since i
started working and i v
attained several heights in terms of
promotion.

But i ve being denied of promotion
since 9 Years now and i ve prayed to God to deliver me from
every power of stagnancy.

On this fateful day, my boss called me
that i may be
transfered to another state simply
because she doesn't like me and my diligence with my work so i
said it is OKAY MA.
she said i would be transferred to a
locally known headquarter
where it would be difficult for me to
work, i said it is OKAY M. This time she was annoyed and said
out of anger that 'you will
never be promoted if im still normal
ans alive'

I went home and pray about this and
lo and behold on getting back from Christmas and New Year
break, this picture below
was my boss that ran mad after
confessing that she was
behind my stagnancy for good 9 years
with hard labour. I'm not happy to see her this way but
God wanted me to share
His greatness to the world.

For anybody that says you shall not
make it on life when they
are still living,may Eledumare/God
suppress them and their power
below you . The plans and arrows of the evil doers
in your place of work/
school will be turn against them.
Ase !!!

If yhu have faith that Eledumare/God will bring
your enemies under your Comment "Ase"

And it shall be permanent with your
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST