Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Story of Two men who met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation

Two men met at a bus
stop and struck up a
conversation. One of them
kept complaining of family
problems. Finally, the
other man said:

"You think you have
family problems? Listen to
my situation. A few
years ago I met a young
widow with a grown-up
daughter and we got
married.
"Later my father married
my step daughter. That
made my stepdaughter
my stepmother and my
father became my
stepson. Also,my wife
became mother in-law of
her father-in-law.
Then the daughter of my
wife, my stepmother, had
a son. This boy was my
half-brother because he
was my father's son, but
he was also the son of my
wife's daughter which
made him my wife's
grand-son.That made me
the grandfather of my
half-brother.
"This was nothing until
my wife and I had a son.
Now the half-sister of my
son, my stepmother, is
also the grandmother.
"This makes my father the
brother-in-law of my child,
whose stepsister is my
father's wife, I'm my
stepmother's brother-in-
law,my wife is her own
child's aunt, my son is my
father's nephew and I'm
My own son's grandfather!
And you think you have
family wahala

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST