Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Caught My Uncles Wife Pant Down With Their Gate Man.

I Caught My Uncles Wife Pant
Down With Their Gate Man

My purpose of writing is to get
people's opinion
on what to do. I arrived Lagos about three months
ago to stay
with my uncle and his wife, who's an
Ibo
woman. By the way my uncle is from
Edo State and their marriage is about four
years without
kids.

In the last week of August my
bros
travelled to the North on official
business and something happened in his bedroom. I came back that day because I could
not meet
up a job appointment in Igando area
due to
heavy traffic. I
was reluctant to return home since I had just
left but I couldn't think of a better
place to go
so I headed home.

On getting to our
compound, I didn't find the gate man
at his post and I was even angry because
of the
security risk of him leaving the gate
open like
that. But something got me worried when I
saw the
gate man's sandals right inside our
sitting
room. I just told myself that
something is going on between my uncle's wife and this
dirty boy.

I was right, when I moved close to
the window
of my uncle's bedroom I started
hearing
screams of sexual pleasure from his
wife. I tried to peep into the room but it
was difficult
because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to
the door
as if I wanted to tell my uncle's wife
that I was
back. I opened the door and caught
the adulterous woman red-handed under
the dirty
gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man
was
already ejaculating so he couldn't get
up immediately, it took him few seconds
to jump
off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to
the
sitting room, pretending to be
watching a
programme on the TV. Few minutes
later my uncle's wife joined me and started
begging that
it would not happen again. I didn't
say a word
but when she kept pressing I said ok
I've heard. Later she brought food for me
but I
refused it and since then she has
been putting
pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she
even wants
me to sleep with her as an assurance
that I
wont tell my uncle, always coming to
my room half naked. Because of this I've not
eating in
the house in the last one week, I'm
almost
going broke already. My uncle may be back next week.

I
will like
people with more experience to tell
me what to
do when he comes back. Should I tell
my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly
move
out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST