Saturday, March 8, 2014

Between BIKE MAN and a PROST*TUTE


BIKE MAN: Where are you going to?
PROSTITUTE: I'm going to the mortuary.
BIKE MAN: Sorry it's late, I can't drop you
there except
you pay me 3000 naira.
PROSTITUTE: No problem, when we get
there, you'll be
paid.

When they got to the mortuary, the
prostitute said, "Wait
here a second, let me go get you the
money."
When the man waited for an hour
without seeing the
prostitute, he decided to go in search of
her. He pushed
open the gate of the mortuary a little bit,
took some
steps in, before noticing someone, who
appeared to be
the mortuary attendant, lounging around:
ATTENDANT: How can I help you sir?
BIKE MAN: I gave a lady a ride to this
place, she asked
me to wait for her to go inside and get
the money for the
ride, but didn't come back.
ATTENDANT: No one entered here! So I
don't know what
you are talking about.
The bike man insisted and decided to stay
and wait for
the lady. The attendant thought for a
while and asked
him to follow him into the mortuary
room. When they got
there:
ATTENDANT: (He picks up a stick beside
him, and points
it towards the bodies) If you know you
entered a bike and
didn't pay, quickly raise up your hand and
bring it out or
else I will beat all of you with this stick!
Quickly, one of the dead bodies raised up
her hand and
threw the money at the bike rider.
If you were the bike man, what will you
do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST