Sunday, March 23, 2014

What happened to me !


.
.
I met her at viewing centre, with just #350
in my pocket. I took her out yesterday, hoping dat we go
take two bottles of malt den go back home to
relax.
As we reach there, before i even open my
mouth to order for anyting she has already

ordered for two bottles of gulder, two plates of pepper soup, a hollandia youghurt &a
lap of
fried chicken...
.
As she was eating dem all, I pretended as if i
don't want anything and I didn't say anything bcos I
only have #250 remaining so we took #100 bike
& I no
wan fall my hands at all....(as i was still thinking
of what 2
do) she still asked for extra beer again (all 4 herself).
And even ask me to go and buy Aboki suya for
her outside the
restaurant..... ...Hmmm! .
As I stepped outside the restaurant....
Palz guess what I did???

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST