Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I need urgent and objective replies.

Help Me share this to Your readers as i need  urgent and objective replies.  How long can a woman wait for her man to  get  good job so he can settle down and marry her? I  have been dating my current boyfriend since we  met in NYSC camp, Batch A in 2010. We met while registering at the camp as he helped me with my luggage. He is sweet and caring. To say the truth,  He is a gentle man, and every girl’s dream.



After  our service year, I was retained in the law firm where I served as a lawyer. However, he wasn’t retained and He has been looking for a job since we concluded NYSC. He keeps reassuring me
that all would be fine and that as soon as he gets a good job, he would make all necessary arrangements and we would get married and be settled. Now, this is 2014, and he doesn’t have a job yet.

Tee, I don’t know if i can wait any
longer. I can’t count the number of clients that has
asked for my hand in marriage. I have been
rejecting  their offer because of my boyfriend Godwin.
Now, I’m thinking of breaking up with him and
accepting the proposal of one of these men. I am a
woman, and not getting any younger. I would be 29 by
June this year. What do you think? Should i go
ahead with the break up?

FRIENDS HELP HER BY DROPPING
CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST