Tuesday, May 20, 2014

18 year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months.


An 18 year-old girl tells her Mom
that she has missed her period for
two months. Very worried, the
mother goes to the drugstore and
buys a pregnancy kit. The test result
shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting,
cursing, crying, the
mother says, ‘Who was the pig that
did this to you? I want to know!’The
girl picks up the phone and makes a
call…. Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in
front of

their house; a mature and
distinguished man with gray hair
and impeccably dressed in a very
expensive suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house.
He sits in the living room with the
father, the
mother and the girl and
tells them: ‘Good morning, your
daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can’t marry her
because of my personal family
situation but I’ll take charge. I will
pay all
costs and provide for your
daughter for the rest of her life.Additionally, if a girl is born I
will
bequeath her 2 retail stores, a
townhouse, a beachfront villa and a
$1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is
born, my legacy will be a couple
of factories and a $2,000,000 bank
account. If it is twins, a factory and
$2,000,000 each.
However, if there is a miscarriage,
what do you suggest I do?’ At this point, the
father, who had remained
silent, places a hand firmly on the
man’s shoulder and tells him, ‘You’ll
sleep with her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST