Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fifa World Cup: Letter to All Wives And Girlfriends


 
Dear Sweethearts
The Fifa World Cup is close by, so let
me give you a few rules that will
help us during the months of June
and July:
1. The remote control belongs to me
for the whole month.
2. Tell all your friends not to give
birth or wed on any of the days
during the World Cup because we
won't go!

3. You support the teams that I
support.
4. No talking during the game, wait
for half-time or end of the game.
5. Repeats and highlights are as good
as the main match, so I'm gonna
watch them too.
6. We can see movies/home videos
provided actors and actresses are
wearing soccer jerseys and they are
in Brazil.
7. You don't just pass in front of the
TV if am watching any match, you
better freeze where you are or crawl
on the floor.
8. Make sure you don't ask silly
questions such as; "is this Chelsea
versus England?"
9. No funny faces to my friends
when they come to watch a match
with me.
10. Smile every time EXCEPT when
my team is losing, OR ELSE!!! You are Warned!
Jointly signed by
Husbands and Boyfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST