Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I BEG DON'T LAUGH! MUSA writes a letter to the principal


Dear Sir,
I am very happy I write this letter to you. How are you, your wife and
childs? I am
write this letter to told you that am leave your school forever.
Because in your school, the teachers are
cane us all very hard one and sometimes I wanted to cried but my
friends tell me that
man is not crying so I never cry.

The last time be today that we write English exams in that school
that I am get 2%, teacher tell me that "my head is die".
Oh it pain me too much that e tell me that
thing.
Shebi with this my letter, abeg principal, I suppose get 2%? I no
suppose get 100%?
So that is why me am go away forever to another school which are
not cane people hard and do wayo for exams.
On behalf of myselves, I say byes to you sir, me is going forever.
Yours faithfully, MUSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST