Monday, July 7, 2014

Random Story: How I escaped Death


I was arrested that night for no
crime, the police men beat me up
and took me to prison yard and
locked me up. I was speechless, and
was very angry. I slept in the prison
for some days after which I was released. So when I went back to my
compound, behold! Something
terrible had happened. I was told
that the night in which I was
arrested, something inhuman
happened. Arm robbers came to our compound, they robbed everybody in
the compound, not only robbing
them, but they killed them all, I was
shocked and very sad. I now realized
that, Eledumaare allowed the police men to
arrest me, just to skip me out of the massive death that occurred in my
compound. It was terrible, had it
been, the police men didn't arrest
me, I will be involved in the incident
that happened.
Note: Eledumare allowed some certain things to happen to you

The night that I was
arrested, I never knew that arm
robbers will visit our compound,
even to the extent of killing everybody. In any situation you
found your self, always be greatful
to Eledumare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST