Saturday, August 23, 2014

BBM CHAT: Between Charmer and Sweetgirl


BBM CHAT: "CUNNY MAN DIE,
CUNNY WOMAN BURY AM"
Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl!
Sweetgirl:::: Hi Lover Boy!
Charmer:::: Can I know you more
please? Sweetgirl:::: 17, female, sweet lips,
bootylicious 'n’ delicious, live in
Maryland
and you?

Charmer:::: Hmmmm! I'm in love
already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live
in Maryland too.
Sweetgirl:::: You’re 52? OMG! Are
you serious? Same age as my dad.
Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh
young beautiful girls. Sweetgirl:::: Do you have a wife?
Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as
you, I have a daughter, she is in her
bedroom with her friend doing
homework.
Sweetgirl:::: Then why do you like young girls?
Charmer:::: I love them because
they are beautiful not to mention
sexy n’ with
fresh boobs n’ booty
Sweetgirl:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, iPads, Cash, Gifts and
driving expensive cars.
Charmer:::: I can offer all of that
and even more.
Sweetgirl:::: I think we should meet
because you are in Maryland and I am
also here.
Charmer:::: That would be nice,
where do I pick you up tomorrow
with my new
BMW X6 sexy girl? Sweetgirl:::: Tomorrow I am going to
school it won’t be possible.
Charmer:::: Or maybe over the
weekend, going to school is very
important.
Sweetgirl:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I
don’t
want my dad to know that I have a
BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.
Charmer:::: Which homework is
that? maybe I can assist you. Sweetgirl:::: It’s a Biology
assignment and my friend Lucy is
assisting me.
Charmer:::: Hey! You said your
friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweetgirl:::: Yes. Charmer:::: Exactly where in
Maryland do you stay?
Sweetgirl:::: Maryland Estate, House
number 5 and you?
Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you???
Sweetgirl:::: Dad, is that you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST