Friday, November 15, 2013

Funny Jokes: "Argument between akpors and the wife"




FUNNY JOKES: Akpors

Akpors and his wife were
arguing about man and
woman,,,who is greater.
These are there
conversations...

Wife: men are the head but
women are the neck,
without the neck, the head
cannot stand, men where
created out of dust but
women were created out
of
flesh. and flesh is stronger
than the dust. also....."anyth
ing man do.......woman can
do it better. And in the life
of
any successful man there
must be a woman.
Akpors: a woman is not
complete without a man
because you cannot spell
"woman" without "man".
You cannot spell "she"
without "he".
Nor "mrs" without "mr"
Nor "madam" without
"adam".
and why is it that we say
"Amen" in the church
instead
of "Awomen".
Vote akpors and his wife.
Who won?

1 comment:

  1. Hey friends how are you I have some funny jokes for you hope you like.Mrs. Treemont: Does your husband give you massages anymore? Mrs. Tisdale: Well he hadn’t given me one in years, but the other night we were sitting on the couch and he started rubbing my neck, then my arms, then my back, then my legs, and then my feet. Mrs. Treemont: That must have felt great! Mrs. Tisdale: It sure did, but once he found the remote he stopped. For more jokes click on this link thanks.

    ReplyDelete

ST