Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A LETTER FROM MAMA AKPORS TO ENGLISH TEACHER

 
Mama Akpors                                        Akpors



Dear teaser, I am greet you
but it is not with all
my heart that i have do it.
But teaser why, this ya
act is very idiomatic
expression.
Why did you
give my pikin akpors 3 over
10 in English?
I have
crossed check her work

thoroughly&have see
that what she has write it
dey very correct. So now,
what make you give am this
small mark? Ah
teaser, I am dey very
dismantled in you, Don't
you know dat i teaser her
english day by
night&she has know well
well! So why the shamu
shamu mark? Okay, you're
jealous her becos in
this her small age, she has
know what you were'nt
know when you were dey
like this!
Let me put
paragraph.
Ehen, better delete&remark
her paper as i dey
see you so oh or else if i
come on the two of
december, the headmaster
will hear it.

Yours vexation, Mama
Akpors
One word for Mama Akpors

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST