Tuesday, December 3, 2013

THIS TRUE LIFE STORY ( Must Read)


I'm a girl of 22 years now...
I had a
lovely mother who lost her
life to my
father... He hated my mum
n I bcos his
family had imposedher on
him and I
was born a baby girl... He

kept other
women, came home drunk,
beat up my
mum in my presence and
had sex (or
would I call it rape) with
her in my
presence... My mumlived in
pain and
cried all her life cos she
was an orphan
and whenever she
complained to her
inlaws, they tell to 'endure,
that's
marriage, its for better for
worse', and
she ends up receiving more
beating...
When I was 8years,my dad
came home
as usual, drunk andmy
mum was
asleep cos she wastired
and was pregnant
at that time.. My dad
wanted
to rape me. I resisted him
but he started
beating me, tore my cloth
& undies and
was about raping me when
my mum
came to my rescue.. She
pushed him
away n asked me to run to
d neighbours.
As I ran, I heard a sound
of somthing n my mum
screamed aloud
in pain.. When I came with
d
neighbours, I found my
mum lying
dead on d table with a
knife on her
belly. I cried out in pain as I
held on to her
lifeless body.. The
neighbours went
to d police but b4
dey returned, my dad took
me n ran
away frm Akure to ikirun in
Osun
state...
My dad raped me on a
daily basis and said
I was good at nothing else..
WhenI
was 14yrs, I discovered I
couldn't
control my urine anymore..
So, a
woman who lived close-by
called me
one day on my wayto a
store and
asked what was wrong, I
told her
everything.. And dat was
how God
Rescued me.. She hid me in
her house
until her son who lived
abroad came n
took me with him... The
Doctors
discovered that a serious
damage was
done to my private part dat led
to my
condition.. I was operated
on..
Meanwhile, the woman
reported my
father to d police n he was
sentenced to
death for murder n child
abuse .. I am
now in the university and
living a
happy life again.. I only
miss my mother
who gave her life for me to
be here..
But I know she's also
happy in heaven..
From Ajoke Olubanjo
*God will destroy everyone
that has
caused u pain, setback and
restore
those years u have lost as a
result of such
situations

* Please comment Ase,Amin'Amen' and
share this
story
if it touched you

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST