Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Must Read: True Life Story


My name is Peter, I'm 42
years old i work in
an oil company, i was
given 26million cash
late evening (after the
close of bank)for a
contract. I never knew it
was a set up. My
manager set me up so that

i will be killed and
the money recovered for
him. When i was
sleeping something came
to my mind and i
left to the toilet to ease
myself, as i was in the
toilet i heard my wife
shouting ‘he is not at
home and he didn't sleep
here today, please
have mercy, i beg’. Then i
pick up my phone
and called the police from
the toilet and my
house was surrounded by
the police men,
the armed robbers beat my
wife until she
told them where the
money is. Then they ran
outside with the money,
and they ran into
the police. They were shot
three where dead
and one was taken to the
police station. They
confessed that my
manager sent them to kill
me and bring back the
money. My people do
you see how God helped
me? Now my
manager is in jail. Prayer: I
decree that every
evil plan of the enemies
against your life and
that of your family
members shall return
back to the sender, it will
backfire and
boomerang.
Again, anyone planning
your downfall and
death shall be exposed and
disgraced . Armed
robbers shall
never see because you
have a covenant with
long life.
Type "Ase",Amin",Ameen" in
the
comment box
below to claim this

1 comment:

ST