Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Akpos Toasting Super hot babe


Akpos: Hi babe, wasup?
Girl: i'm cool thanks!
Akpos: u're welcm, i'll like 2
knw u wella
Girl: i'm Tichick, 19, slim &
dark from

Lasgidi.
Akpos: babe u're the kind
of girl i like.
Akpos continues: babe
actually, my
name is James Ovie
Akpororo but my friends
call me Akpos.I am 59
years old, I live in No16
Church street,Oshodi,
Lagos. I have a
supermarket @12 Femi
Johnson street, Mushin,
Lagos. Babe I like dating
young girls like you. You
can call me on
0802826459...
Girl: but oga u're a family
man. How will ur wife &
daughter feel if they see
me with u. Or don't u think
its wrong?
Akpos: babe dont even
mention my
useless daughter & her
wayward mother here.
They're on their own & i
have my life to live.Girl: its
ok then. But do u care to
know more about me?
Akpos: babe give me ur full
detail
including ur bank account
number
Girl: well, my full name is
Augustina
James Akpororo, i'm a
primary 6 student of Gov't
School. my mum's name is
Gladys Akpororo,she sell
fish @mushin. My father's
name is James Ovie
Akpororo, he is a gateman
@oshodi where we both
live.
Akpos: Tina, so it is you!
Girl: Papa, so it is you!
Akpos: Your mother must
hear this
Girl: Papa, mama is here
o...
One word for Akpors

1 comment:

ST