Sunday, December 29, 2013

Funny: AKWA IBOM GIRL Ekaette Replies Her Boyfriend That Left Her For Another Woman

Dear my dearest Tokumbo,

This is your girlfriend calling you from ibaka. Before I go on, I seen your letter night last, please off you radio so that you can read this letter well. How is your air condition? When you come to eat your holiday vacation you do something I don”t like at all. You take another girlfriendship and so it pains me.

The first time you see me you say I beautiful than all the girls in ibaka town but I hear people say you say I no beautiful even with ur last letter u call me bedbug with plenty insult grammers wia no dey google If I no beautiful I won’t say anything. I will give all to God and God will eat my case for me. Even when you came to eat your holiday vacation and it is raining you pass through the rain and come and stand by my window place and call me. And do you think what you have done if I throw you medicine it won”t hit you? It will hit you only I am a christianity so I won”t throw you. Now I get a new boyfriendship and he do work in aeroplane.

Even you the first time I love you frindship you say you will give me this you will give me that and so you thinking the secondary school you go I can”t go some. I can go some. I can go some. You say I no beautiful, I and you who is beautiful? Your face like a goat.
Because of what you have done, God will beat you with a stick and eat my case for me. When you come to ibaka I will show you wise.

Your girlfriendship.­
Ekaette

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST