Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Between Father-In-Law and Akpos

Father-In-Law: Young
man, you are
coming to seek my
daughter's hand in
marriage and you are
chewing
chewing gum. That's a
sign of
disrespect.

Akpors: Sir, I only chew
chewing gum
when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law: You mean
you drink
and smoke and you are
here to seek
my daughter's hand in
marriage?
Akpos: Sir I only drink and
smoke
when I go to the club.
Father-In-Law: You club
too?
Akpos: I'm sorry sir, I
started clubbing
when I came out of prison.
Father-In-Law: You've also
been to
prison before? Oh my
God!.
Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to
jail when I
killed some body.
Father-In-Law: What! You
are a killer
and you want me to give
you my
daughter's hand in
marriage?
Akpos: Sir, it happened out
of anger. It
was a certain man that
didn't allow me
marry his daughter, so I
killed him.
Father-In-Law: You are
highly welcome
my son. You are on the
right track. You
are absolutely the right
man for my
daughter.
One word for Akpos

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST