Friday, April 4, 2014

A woman prepared some vegetable soup for herself and her husband. They are about to eat.


HUSBAND: Where did you get the vegetables
from?
WIFE: I got it from Mr. Sand's garden. HUSBAND: What?! From that wizard?! How do I
to know that he didn't poison the vegetables?
WIFE: I have an idea.
(Gives some to their dog. After some time, the
dog goes out to play.)

WIFE: See? The food isn't poisoned HUSBAND: Oh, OK. Let's eat then.
(They eat. Maid comes in crying.)
WIFE: What happened?
MAID: Bingo is dead!
HUSBAND: What? The food is poisoned!
HUSBAND (feeling sober and guilt-filled upon realising he's going to die in a couple of
minutes): I need to make a confession!
WIFE: What?
HUSBAND: When you aren't at home, I and your
maid have sex in my room.
WIFE (feeling angry but immediately realising this is futile): I forgive you. I too have a
confession to make. Promise to forgive me, too.
HUSBAND: OK.
WIFE: The children aren't yours. They are our
gateman's. (The gateman comes in.
GATEMAN: Oga! The man who hit the dog with his car is outside. He says he wants to apologise
for killing the dog.
SHARE A LAUGH with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST