Saturday, June 21, 2014

Akpos with 30 inches Penls went to a magician



Akpos with 30 inches penls went to a
magician and said, "I can't live with
this
anymore! Its too long! Can you help
me
reduce it?" The magician answered, "There is a
female
frog in that swamp. Go ask her to
marry you.
She will say 'NO' and you will loose
5 inches off your organ."
So Akpos went to the swamp, got the
female
frog and asked, "Will you marry me?"
The frog replied, "NO!"
Akpos lost 5 inches, but still 25 inches was
way too long. He asked the frog
again, "Will
you marry me?"
"NO!" the frog replied.
20 inches isn't bad but a little long. He asked
again, "Will you marry me?" The frog
answered "NO!" 15 inches is good but
10
inches would be better, Akpos
thought. Then he decided to ask for the last time,
"Will you
Marry me?"
Angrily, the frog replied, "How many
times
do I have to tell you, NO... NO... NO... and
NOOOO!!!"
what do u think will hapen to
Apkos's Dick
by now???

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST