Friday, September 26, 2014

Akpors’ father decided to take his son abroad



Akpors’ father decided to take his son abroad to
learn correct English because it had proved
impossible for him to do so in Nigeria; no matter how
much the teachers tried, Akpors will still speak only
pidgin.

He took him to a language school in UK and demanded that the school should have him stay with
a host family (An English family).
After 6 months, the father decided to pay his son a
surprise visit. He called the school, got the host
family’s address and dropped there without notice.
When he rang the door bell, an English lady in her 40′s answered the door.
ENGLISH LADY: Hello, how may I help you? FATHER:
Hello, I am Akpors’s father. I’m here to see my son.
ENGLISH LADY: Hi, I’m his host mother. I will get him
for you. The host mother turned and shouted,
“AKPORS, OYA COME OUTSIDE OH, YOUR PAPA DEY FIND YOU!”
Oh my God, Akpors don teach the oyibo woman how
to speak pidgin instead, his father fainted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST